Stakeholders and the Stock Price Crash Risk:
What Matters in Corporate Social Performance?, with Mohammed Zakriya,
Journal of Corporate Finance,
2021, Volume 67, April, 10187.
- Finalist IV Bankinter Prize for Research in Business Ethics, Business Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance and Sustainability.
- Disclosure of Corporate Tax Report, Tax Enforcement and Price Information, with Jordi Caballé, Journal of Banking and Finance, 2020, Volume 121, December, 105978. [download]
- Golden Geese or Black Sheep: Are Stakeholders the Saviors or Saboteurs of Financial Distress? with Menatalla El Hefnawy and Mohammed, Zakriya, Finance Research Letters, 2020, Volume 37, 101371. [download]
- Market Frictions, Investor Sophistication, and Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance, with Javier Gil-Bazo, Journal of Financial Markets, 2018, Volume 40, pages 40-59. [download]
- Retained Earnings, Interest Rates and Lending Relationship, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2019, Volume 19 (1), Pages 110-121.
- Information and Investment under Uncertainty, with Javier Gil-Bazo, Economics Letters, 2016, Volume 148, pages 17-22. [download]
- The Strategic Specialist and Imperfect Competition in a Limit Order Market, Journal of Banking and Finance, 2010, Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 255-266. [download]
- Liquidity and Optimal Market Transparency, European Financial Management, 2010, Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 599-623. [download]
- Correlated-Asset Trading and Disclosure of Private Information, 2010, Handbook of Trading, McGraw-Hill, New York, pages 429-442.
- Valuation of Defaultable Bonds and Debt Restructuring, 2007, Journal of Corporate Finance, Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 94-111. [download]
- Governance, infomation flow and stock returns, with Mohammed Zakriya, ESADE, 2018, Revise and Resubmit Journal of Corporate Finance [download] - Finalist Larry Lang Corporate Finance Best Paper Awards European Financial Management Association, Azores, 2019
- Semi- finalist Best Paper Award, Financial Management Association, New Orleans, 2019
Competition: The Case of Mutual Funds, 2016, with Javier Gil-Bazo,
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Semi-finalist Best Paper Awards, Financial Management Association, Las Vegas, 2016
- Information and Trading Strategies with Dark Pools, with Anna Bayona, ESADE, and Carolina Manzano, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 2017 [download] [Internet Appendix]
[SLIDES] Presentation at MiFID II Three Years Later Conference
-Semi-finalist Best Paper Awards, Financial Management Association, New Orleans, 2019
- The Corporate Governance - Performance Puzzle: New Insights, with Mohammed Zakriya, ESADE, 2017 [download]
Corporate Governance, Disclosure and Market Liquidity, 2015 [download]
- Semi-finalist Best Paper Awards, Financial Management Association European Conference,
- Attention, Distraction and the Speed of Information Transmission, with Miguel De Jesus, CUNEF, 2021 [download]
- Transparency and Multi-Market